Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tery's Tweets Part 9

>If you can come up with a romantic term for a shapeshifter that doesn't imply gender or species, let me know.

>People think the scene is always at mausoleums. That's what those corpses want you to think. I know some unmarked graves that just rock.

>If -only- vampires exploded in goo when they got staked. If you see an aspect of vampirism that makes a hunter's job easier...it's wrong

>Shapeshifter bondage is unique. A little like bonsai, a little like shibari...and the end result is for all intents an ordinary person.

>It's rarely a haunting. Sometimes the mold just gets lonely.

>It's a problem of the job: a heightened fear of toys. From killer dolls to the legoplex. The truth behind rainbow brite would kill you.

>A couple I know said all the magic had gone out of their relationship. Ever since i gave them the grimoire, they stopped complaining… or talking

.> Most jobs have associations or unions. I have secret societies. Noose around my neck 4 times so far. Hanged twice. Buried once.

>There's someone in front of me on the train writing about the Hospital of Ghouls. Is my work bleeding out, or are there others in my job?

>Thursday, i'm flying out to see the shapeshifter's family. Hands up: who's surprised they're on the west coast? Open mind, open mind...

>I don't want to do this. A week with the magic folk. "I have horns!" "I summoned an elder god!" "I...have an art history BA."

>Evil fog...meet the blowdryer of great justice. God, people...I'm from -Chicago-. What else do you have?

>In a warehouse of ancient artifacts. I need an iphone, a sticker printer, a glock, and a sandwich. Sourdough please.

>Returning. Still alive, but the memories will linger into the next lifetime.

>Sample of killer fog, the sash of the emperor of America? No, what Ned was most happy to have? A sourdough loaf.

>There are viruses of the soul. Clawing hungry thoughtless illnesses of despair. The symptoms are visible through the eyes. It's autumn.

>I'm told not to question what's in the Aquarium. Not our job. I just find it offensive that a Whale Lord's carcass is hung from a ceiling.

>You would think a man that once held the reliquary of nikolai tesla would know to play a goddamned electric bill. Candles are not safe here!

>The fundraiser isn't for us to keep our jobs. That's built into the charter. The fundraiser is for the weapons we need to do our jobs.

>The courts have changed from summer to autumn. From racists with butterfly wings to the beasts that go bump in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment