Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tery's Tweets Part 4

>Some days you just want a leather mask, some chicken scissors, and nylon cord.

>Every 4th that Bridget remains asleep is a good 4th. You haven't seen fireworks until you've met a dragon

>And as the fold gathered to listen to the Messiah speak on the mount, he realized at that moment he was bigger than John Lennon.

>Mermaid sashimi...*sigh* It shouldn't be this delicious.

>Apparantly the Burnham Society is only 38% hetero. What is it about a pair of male retro-adventurers fighting the supernatural that feels gay?

>The Everleigh Slipper. The greatest artifact I'll never be able to admit to finding.

>Ned didn't like the research proposal. I wanted to do an impact study of bullets upon the soft parts of ogres. My hypothesis was great.

>The Devil thought I was crazy for selling my soul for a hot dog combo. Upon ordering the duck fries, however, he agreed it was worth it.

>We both came into it for the wrong reasons. I wanted a sexy vampire girlfriend, she needed a fix who would take her to the movies.

>I'm getting reviewed. Pros: slew my first dragon. Cons: endangered. I'm sorry, but if you can eat me, I am not the one endangering you.

>Clap and bring a fairy to life. Clap again and smash it. Repeat as desired.

>You know you're jaded when you realize you're only dealing with a serial murderer with a paperback necronomicon and some mommy issues.

>I am getting -really- sick of psychics. It does make my job easier, however. If they don't have a seizure at the sight of me, they're fake.

>The pickpocket's ghost ran rampant. The objects were still where they'd belonged, he'd just stolen their value.

>Girlfriend tried to get back together last night. Said she's incomplete without me. Curse my rare blood type.

>Hold a thought. Give it to the person to your left. See how it feels. If it's gooshy, that's not a thought. Kill the zombie to your right.

>Rule: Grimoires are not to be scanned into the computer. The information tends to...wander off.

>I learned today that Basilisks are stored in mirrored cages. Who knew? Oleg didn't. But now we have new office art. Silver lining and all...

>You read Gaiman and Chesterton, and you believe that what lies beneath cities is a wonderland of danger and adventure. Not dragon poo.

>I introduced a Gamer to a real Mage today. I don't think they understood each other. The Gamer said he was level 80. The Mage ate his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment