Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tery's Tweets Part 5

>It's just a job. There are trolls under bridges. When they're killed, the bones need to be cleaned away. That's not my friend's bracelet.

>The goddess of Chicago has no face. This was done deliberately so she could not see what her followers do in her name. Who loves markers?

>She said she wanted another chance. This time it would be forever. I staked her heart and severed her head. I'm not big on commitment.

>I don't know if I can eat at 9 Demons noodles anymore. I've gotten over the ingredients issue, but coca-cola? HONESTLY?

>Ned's back. While he sorts out all my paperwork, I'll have a good book cuddle up with me. Histories are the most affectionate.

>'God hates...' Dude. Be glad God doesn't even notice we're -here-. Because otherwise it's teeth, tentacles, and blood puppets. Look it up.

>I found out that death benefits aren't what I thought. On the upside, I have a lot more time for things. Downside? I'll never leave this job

> The soul of the Automatic Girl is a melody in a brass resonance chamber. I thought it would be fun to sample it. The remix tried to kill me.

>I'm losing the moon. Full moons only have werewolves. What comes forth when there is no light left to watch...Isn't pleasant.

>The only link between the assaults was the fact that each perp had an arrow in their back and chalk candy on their lips. Cupid's returned.

>There's something in my bed. Big warm, and affectionate. I'm sure if I open my eyes, the fear will kill me, but I could use a good cuddle.

>'Mad' scientist is relative. Oppenheimer was sane and he blew up the world. I took in someone who was trying to convert lead into velveeta.

>It's time to go to market. Red beans, chocolate, garlic, rosemary (for remembrance) and kitten souls. Can't forget the kitten souls.

>People who say it's hard to say goodbye have never summoned an elder god.

>Ned recommended alternative therapies to dealing with my faerie phobia. Upon reflection, ecstacy should not have been my first choice.

>I was told that a phoenix egg would make me immortal. But I looked up its cholesterol level on Weight Watchers, and I'm not so certain.

>We don't get a lot of fox spirits in the city. It's kind of like finding coyotes in the suburbs, except with more murder-suicides.

>Hunted down someone whom I thought was wearing the mark of a dangerous cult of child rapists. Turns out it was just Ash Wednesday.

>I'm in the archives today. I expected to find the cafe. However, you can find the entire faerie court between 929 and 945. Might not be back

>I now know why the noses are missing from ancient statues. For god's sake, people. Honestly.

2 comments:

  1. That's profiling. Not all foxes go around possessing people in order to feel the (admittedly delicious) sensations of making them beat their loved ones to death with a baseball bat.

    Some of us just take in a play and eat a mugger or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, yeah...Tell it to the Autumn Court.

    ReplyDelete