Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tery's Tweets Part 12

>Reading the Liddel correspondences. What Dodgson did was abominable, but nothing compared to what happened elsewhere. Plug the rabbit hole.


>Fear in my job is a healthy thing. It's why I can freely wander Graceland cemetery, but will never step foot in the Uptown theatre.


>You learn to be afraid of a lot of things. If you are willing to overcome 6 fears, you can get the best barbecue in town.


>I hate going to Arlington Heights. But there's a fox family on busse that makes insanely good oden.


>If your el train has started to grow a soft, downy coat for the winter...use your common sense and wait for the frostwyrm to seek other prey.


>Some years you're thankful that your soul isn't in someone else's jar.


>I’m not crying. The burst capillaries around my eyes are normal when I face the ghost of your mom.


>The thing under the stairs is moving to long island. I don't mind, but interviewing new things is turning out to be a pain. I hate my lease


>She says she's seelie. So long as she pays the rent, she could be a sea hag with a great glamour.


>I found a compass that points the way home. I'm so glad that the fire department doesn't suspect arson. I'm getting better at this.


>The sun always rises. A benediction for me, a threat to my vampire prisoner.


>And then it's quiet, save for the howl of the hungry wolves. I swear it's coming from Niles.


>Thank god for Starbuck's. Hot chocolate is the nemesis of the gingerbread army.


>All I want for Christmas is their front teeth.


>The winter is getting deeper. I saw this year's hopes migrating through the snow. I wanted to catch mine, but circle of life and all.


>She had no owner. I could feel the love resonating in her heart as I unlatched it from the casing. I prayed she wouldn't be built again


>The boss is giving me time off. Yesterday I gave the doll time 'off'. I hope it's not the same thing.


>In Indiana, there's a gingerbread house attached to a factory. Apparently the witch chose to industrialize.


>Mad tala is the faerie queen of winter for the city. You're not supposed to call her that, but it's the only name she gives. I screwed up.


>No...no. there are -coyotes- in the city. Not -Coyote-. Relax. We're safe for now.

1 comment:

  1. The gingerbread army is really intense, both in flavor and in their fanatical hatred of non-gluten lifeforms.

    Worse christmas eve ever.

    ReplyDelete