Monday, September 12, 2011

Tery's Tweets Part 10

>Every time I want anything, ned says he'll have to ask the board. Fine. I have a flashlight, a crowbar, and a shovel. Board meeting tonight.

>The faerie ring is itself a faerie. But it's not a door. It's a mouth.

>Talking with ogres about sauces is both cool and frightening. It has to be like a cow asking a chef about steak preparation.

>It's a dead man's party...seriously. not very active. Best to do is raid the guests for jewelry.

>All pebbles are now suspect.

>Obtaining a Hand of Glory from autoerotic asphyxiation doesn't diminish the power, but do you really want to touch that hand?

>My mom knows more than I realize. I have to accept what is strange and wonderful for some is a job without a health plan for others.

>Bridget sleeps beneath the river. She's still a young dragon, and so her dreams lack a past. I read her jk rowling. Don't know if it helps.

>What made Halloween less scary? Milk chocolate. Goblins cannot get enough of the stuff. Just remember: 'chocolatey' will get you killed.

>I would feel worse about the cook's suicide, but now the diner's chili is just perfect. Talk about putting your life in your work.

>There's a hybrid shapeshifter who is whatever it needs to be to fit in to a group. They feed off the isolation and insecurity of outsiders.

>I love the look on their face when some billionaire discovers what purchasing an eternal membership in the Burnham society entails.

>My shapeshifter friend went with me to a con. For something that spends their time -not- standing out, Experiencing cosplay was traumatic.

>Sister remains trapped in san fran. I sent her some crucifixes, some mandrake, and a shopping list. I want chocolate and sourdough.

>I had to explain to some friends the limited nature of 'coming out day'. Much of -their- pride flag colors are outside the visual spectrum.

>As pretty as the leaves are, watching the sprites die off for the winter is depressing.

>Fucking tourists. Don't get offended when my friends' concept of human beings is like your sesame street impression of monsters.

>Talked with an adult changeling last night, looking for the local Courts. I felt so mortal, and my problems so mundane. The wings were...wow

>There's a book. It gives Burnham's vision for the future of Chicago, layer by layer. Ned showed me the seven layers not in the book. Oh my.

>The Burnham society never blackballs anyone. If someone isn't liked, the noose and knife in the initiation ritual is quite useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment