Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tery's Tweets Part 3

>The ferris wheel has a car that disappears at the top and reappears at the bottom. I haven't had the nerve to see the view.

>Never get into an argument with two of the three sisters. The third will come to you in dreams. Yes, I'd love some coffee.

>Sometimes it's important to remember that the magic is within you...Growing..twitching...feeding.

>Why can't the scraping in the walls just be mice?

>"I don't really care for death" Is not a conversation starter.

>Made my pitch last night. The response was...unexpected. I don't know if I'm getting my 5% increase, or I'm the new King of Garfield Park.

>I hate exorcising phantom limbs.

>Tonight, going to see my favorite play. Not supposed to name it out loud, I just call it: William Shakespeare's 'Fate's a Bitch'.

>Waiting for body to heal. Hate doing body part inventories, but you never know who's going to use what for which spell...

>Life is a period. Immortality is a series of ellipses. The undead are l335sp34k. Seriously. Zombies are the PWN3D of life.

>I really need to learn how to empty my mind. Without a revolver.

>Edward Gorey was a Prophet

>26 dead children. This is -not- what I signed up for. I'm now afraid of patterned wallpaper.

>I saw a Rat King made up of people.

>I learned today that the dead never stop paying.

>She replaced his coffin with a tanning bed. I'm never going to get that image out of my head.

>My boss took today. I'm going to be spending all of wednesday chasing after him for it.

>I now understand the Hatter's punishment. I fucking hate tea.

>Everybody buys a salamander in -winter-. I just wish they would take summer responsiblity. Dredging the river is sad.

>Apparantly it's not murder-suicide if both parties can reincarnate. Ned says it's just called 'blowing off steam'.

No comments:

Post a Comment