Sunday, December 4, 2011

Big update: 12/4

For those of you who have been wondering what's up with my fiction:

It's official. 'The Burnham Society' will be under the 'Made of Fail' banner, as its first original-content audio drama. At present, there are four stories, one a familiar one to Burnham fans, and three new ones. I'm hoping to produce 6 over the coming year. MoF will provide space, promotion, and consultation, and I...

I have to produce audio dramas!

Wow! According to my core team, I have the tech on hand to do this. I'm now putting together my 'team' to make this happen. I'm going to need actors, directors, sound experts, musicians, and post-production. I know some of you have done this. Any help is appreciated.

Production will begin early next year. I need help crafting timetables. I look at this in project manager terms, but I don't know what I have to factor in, and what's realistic.

In return: Team members will get pie and food; Audience members will get regular follow-ups here, as well as new content. The Burnham Society is set to launch as a complete world, and readers here will get stories in addition to the ones in audio. There will be more tweets and drabbles as well. It's going to be quite a year.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd love to participate! I've done plenty of acting in the past, mostly visual but some voice. I've directed some video work, though I have no idea how that translates. As for music, I have been using Kevin MacLeod's work from http://incompetech.com a great deal- check out his terms!

    Anyway, feel free to you me any way you think you can! Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was "use" me. Autocorrect spoiling another perfectly cheap joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss! How awesome, if you need my voice just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In order to control quality and timing, we're going with local actors. What we need is music, foley, and edit skills. The link to the music will be invaluable.

    ReplyDelete